Despite the careful protection of animals and the imposition of strict sanctions, there are craftsmen who act against the accepted order at their own risk. Russian law establishes fines for hunting. For individual acts of a person can be brought to administrative responsibility. In other cases, even criminal penalties are provided. Consider the details of the punishment for poaching.
What is called poaching
Under poaching is understood the intentional harm to nature in order to obtain personal material benefit. Rare plants and animals die for the whim of man, sacrificed to the immediate desire. Poachers set themselves the goal of making money through the illegal shooting of animals, fishing or logging. As a result, natural resources are depleted.The shooting of animals in the reserve is poaching
What can be attributed to violations of such a plan?
- Lack of a hunting ticket for shooting game. When there is no permit, a person has no right to hunt. For illegal hunting heavy fines are provided.
- Hunting at the wrong time of the year. It turns out that if you go out into the forest with a gun at the wrong time, you can get a serious punishment. The fine for violating hunting rules will be rather considerable.
- The shooting of wild animals and fishing, which are prohibited by law. Some representatives of the fauna are listed in the Red Book. Hunting for them can entail the complete disappearance of specific species. In order to avoid such undesirable consequences, a fine is imposed on violation of hunting rules.
- Exceeding the norm of shooting or catching animals is also called poaching. It is necessary to strictly follow the established rules and not allow arbitrariness. It is not enough to have a special license, it is necessary to be guided by the existing provisions in order not to go beyond the framework of the adopted law.
Among other things, it is worth noting that poachers often use a barbaric approach. Usually such people are not burdened by any moral principles and are not worried about the state of nature. They are guided only by personal considerations, intending to earn a lot of money from illegal hunting activities. If it is possible to fine at least a small part of the unceremonious pests of nature, then hundreds and thousands of representatives of the animal world can be considered saved.
What the inspector will check
In order to prevent unauthorized hunting, the law provides for a certain check. It is aimed primarily at reducing the incidence of poaching and protecting endangered species of animals. So what will the inspector check? What points should you pay attention to?
- The scale of the damage. Before making any conclusions, it is necessary to assess how much harm has been done. An inspector with all the necessary information will be able to understand the situation and draw the right conclusions.
- The severity of the violation. A specialist can easily determine how significant a violation has been committed by a citizen. Specific measures will only be taken after the overall damage has been assessed. Immediately such conclusions can not be made.
- Specific consequences. Illegal hunting always involves fines for poaching. If the consequences of the damage caused are too large and significant, the inspector can force not only to pay a fine for violating the rules of the hunt, but also bring him to trial.
Punishment for hunting without a ticketIn the absence of a special hunting contract, a fine is imposed.
Private hunting always implies the conclusion of a special contract. This document spells out what the hunter has the right to and what not. It is also necessary to obtain the necessary permission to enter the forest with a gun. Otherwise, a serious sanction awaits such a citizen. Before you start your activity, it is recommended that you carefully read the current rules and regulations.
The penalty for hunting without a ticket is imposed in the amount of five hundred rubles to four to five thousand. It hardly makes sense to risk your own money and receive an administrative offense.
For whom hunting is forbidden
There is a rather extensive list of representatives of the animal world, which is strictly protected by law. For the shooting of these animals, birds, fishing, severe penalties are provided. The fine for the violator for non-compliance with the rules is more than two million rubles. It is worth noting that poachers kill animals precisely in order to extract the maximum financial benefit from their occupation. Let us consider in more detail who hunting is strictly prohibited.Amur tiger hunting is banned
- Amur tiger. There are very few of these amazing animals on our planet. There is a real threat that they will ever disappear from the face of the earth. The Amur tiger is subject to mandatory protection from the attacks of unscrupulous hunters. At the moment, for the shooting of this magnificent and powerful animal, you can get a serious punishment. The problem is that the craftsmen are still there. Through their fault, some of the most beautiful individuals on the planet die.
- Stork. Today it belongs to the endangered species of birds. For the shooting provides for the payment of a substantial fine. Wildlife conservation specialists are doing their best to preserve the stork population.
- Deer. Serious sanctions await poachers for the destruction of the number of deer. There are not many of them left in nature. There is a real threat of complete extinction.
- Salmon. This type of fish is forbidden to be caught without special permission. Fishing enthusiasts should come to terms with this fact and abandon their personal intentions.
- Roe deer. The majestic and beautiful herbivore, whose representative is already constantly dying due to predators. It is strictly forbidden to shoot the roe deer, and every respectable hunter knows this.
- Cheetah. An amazing and bold animal, an unsurpassed sprinter, a master of huge jumps and beautiful exquisite running. The Society for the Protection of Animals carefully monitors the welfare of cheetahs and in some regions helps them maintain their population. The fact is that these graceful creatures very often die, even while in their natural habitat. When it comes to unscrupulous thoughts of poachers, unfortunately, cheetahs begin to disappear from the face of the earth even more often.
- Leopard. Also applies to endangered species. Leopard has an unusually beautiful skin. For this reason, many poachers intend to shoot these magnificent and powerful predators. The probability of receiving an impressive amount of money for them is very high. However, environmentalists also do not stand still. For shooting a beast, you can get a serious punishment that will discourage the desire to do hunting at all and to ever pick up a gun.
Penalties for violation of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation Article 8.37
New fines for illegal hunting concern those who decided to profit from the ruin of natural resources. For violation of applicable rules provides for the onset of administrative responsibility. It consists in the payment of a one-time fine in the amount of twenty to thirty-five thousand rubles. In addition, hunting tools are forcibly seized. This is done in order to further prevent the occurrence of repeated offenses.
Punishment for violation of Article 258 of the Criminal Code
This article provides for the liability of the person who executed the shooting of animals in the reserve or illegal fishing. The following sanctions are listed as punishment for the illegal use of natural resources, for exceeding one’s authority with causing damage on an especially large scale: payment of monetary compensation from two hundred to four hundred thousand rubles. This punishment can be replaced (for example, due to the lack of necessary funds from the offender) with correctional labor for up to 24 months, or with arrest lasting from four months to six months.
The consequences for poachers may turn out to be even more negative than you might imagine: the onset of not only administrative, but also criminal liability. Gross violations of the law are necessarily punished by large-scale consequences.